Are you looking for Chilis Potato Soup Recipes?
So why are you looking for Chilis Potato Soup Recipes? I bet I know....
Have you frequented a restaurant and left the place asking: "just how do they make those
dishes?" I bet you sat there trying to find out just what has gone into the dish, what sort of ingredients
they're using.. Maybe you have even tried to ask the waiter or the chef for the recipe it
was so good! Chances are they didn't give you the recipe, and probably for good reason, if
they did give it out to every person who asked for it, they could soon be out of business.
So you or someone in the family loves a certain meal so much that you attempt to copy it at home. Maybe you had some success, chances are you were nowhere near getting the flavors just right. The solution to this delima you have is to use what are called copycat
restaurant recipes. They are specially researched and reverse engineered dishes like
Chilis Potato Soup Recipes that have been tried and tested many times and hence can be successfully used to
recreate your favorite restaurant dishes.
Another great thing about cooking restaurant copycat recipes at home, is that you will save big money.
With a good cookbook full of copy cat recipes you can eat restaurant food at home and it is both faster and less expensive. With practice you will find you can prepare several copy cat recipes at once with ease. I frequently make an entire meal for my wife and I including appetizers, main course and a desert in under 1 hour. Restaurant copy cat recipes have saved me time and expense by giving me a way to enjoy all my favorites easily at home.
Here are a couple of Free recipes from Recipe Robot for you to copy and
|Outback Steakhouse Sweet Potato
1 lg. sweet potato
2 T. shortening
2-3 T. kosher salt
3 T. softened butter
3 T. honey
1 tsp. cinnamon
Rub outside of potato with shortening and sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake the potatoes at
350F for 45 to 60
minutes (until soft). Split the potato. Whip together butter and honey and put inside.
Sprinkle with cinnamon
|McDonald's Hot Apple & Cherry Pies
4-6 Cups vegetable oil (in fryer)
1 package Pillsbury apple or cherry turnovers
(Find them in the refrigerated section)
1. Unroll the Pillsbury turnover dough. You will have six 3"x3" pieces. You
will use four of them. Stretch them out to about 4"x5" rectangles. Do this
on waxed paper.
2. Spread 1/2 of the pie filling on one dough, and the other half on
another, leaving about 1/2" of dough around edges. Clear a 3/4" space
lengthwise down the middle of both.
3. Place the remaining two doughs on top of the two with the filling. Crimp
the edges. You'll have what looks like two giant pop-tarts.
4. Cut both of them precisely down the middle, in that 3/4" space you
created. Crimp those two edges.
5. Manipulate as needed to form an attractive, uniform shaped pie. They
should look like small burritos, only crimped around the edges.
6. Place all four, flat on waxed paper, in the freezer. After about 45
minutes, spray all sides of each pie with water mist. Return to the freezer
for at least another hour.
7. Place in a freezer bag and seal for future use, or get ready to deep-fry
Cooking Your Pies:
1. Pre-heat your deep fryer to 375 . Also pre-heat your oven to warm.
2. Quickly dip a frozen pie in cold water, making sure to immerse it
3. Drop the pie into the hot oil. Be careful---it will most likely splatter.
After all the pies are in the fryer, place your spare fryer basket over the
top. ("Sandwiching" the pies between the two baskets.) This ensures the pies
are fully submerged. It is important that the pies are fully submerged or a
good portion of it won't cook correctly.
4. Cook 5-7 minutes. Check after 5 minutes---the color should be a golden
brown. The older the oil, the sooner the it will turn brown, and that may
give you a false reading. 6 minutes is generally right on.
5. After deep frying, carefully remove the cooked pies and drain for 1
minute on paper towels. Then place directly on the oven rack in your warmed
oven. Warm for at least 10 minutes, and as long as 30 minutes.
You can get hundreds more like these with Recipe Robot
|The new Recipe Robot solves all these common problems
to finding good Copycat Recipes...
You never need to download any recipe ebooks!
You never need to purchase anymore outdated recipe
ebooks or cookbooks!
You'll be able to have your favorite Copycat Recipes
right at your fingertips anytime you wish!
This is a brand new program, designed specially for
getting Copycat Recipes and this is the only place you can get it. I invented this
You'll never have to spend money at the high priced
If my 81 year old grandmother can use it...any one
Cooking - Kitchen - Recipe Tips...
* Whenever possible, warm your dinner plates slightly in
before serving so the meal stays a little bit hotter.
* Use the icing as soon as it is made. All icing sets up
and either forms a crust or becomes very stiff.
* Buy a icing spatula to apply icing. A good icing
enable you to work faster and the results will look great.
* Thin buttercream icing with evaporated milk or warm
only a little liquid and use a icing spatula to mix in.
* Thin cold chocolate buttercream icing with a little
or hot coffee. Use only a small amount and mix in with a
* Always sprinkle toppings on while the icing is fresh,
sticky. When the icing is too dry for topping to stick,
with a little water or milk.
* Store buttercream icing in an air tight container in
Fresh is best, so don't make buttercream icing in advance
* Always let the buttercream warm to room temperature
it down for use.