Would you like free Kentucky Fried Chicken Coleslaw Recipe?
Why are you searching for Kentucky Fried Chicken Coleslaw Recipe? I bet I know....
Have you ever visited a restaurant and left the place asking: "just how do they make those
dishes?" I bet you sat there trying to uncover just what has gone into the dish, what sort of ingredients
they're using.. Maybe you have even tried to ask the waiter or the chef for the recipe it
was so good! Chances are they didn't give you the recipe, and probably for good reason, if
they did give it out to every person who asked for it, they could soon be out of business.
So you love a certain meal so much, you try to make it at home. Maybe you had some success, but chances are good that you were now where close to making a match. The solution to this problem you face is to use what are called copycat
restaurant recipes. They are specially researched and reverse engineered dishes like
Kentucky Fried Chicken Coleslaw Recipe that have been tried and tested many times and hence can be successfully used to
recreate your favorite restaurant dishes.
The other awesome thing about cooking restaurant copycat recipes at home, is that you will save money. Imagine not having to go out anymore just to eat your favorite restaurant dishes. You won't believe just how much you could save in a year.
Wherever your tastes lie, it is no longer difficult to find out the ingredients in most copycat recipes. With a little detective work and a quick visit to the local grocery store, you can be serving up a dinner that no one will be able to resist.
Here are a couple of Free recipes from Recipe Robot for you to copy and
1 Can Tomatoes and Green Chills (14.5 oz can)
1 Can Whole Peeled Tomatoes (14.5 oz can, plus the juice)
1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Jalapenos (canned,diced, not pickled)
1/4 C. Yellow Onion (diced)
1/2 - 3/4 tsp. Garlic Salt
1/2 tsp. Cumin
1/4 tsp. Sugar
In food processor place jalapenos and onions. Process for just a few seconds. Add both
tomatoes, salt, sugar, and cumin. Process all ingredients until well blended but do not
in covered container and chill. A couple of hours of chilling will help blend and enrich
Serve with your favorite thin corn tortilla chips.
|Wendy's Spicy Chicken Fillet Sandwich
6-8 cups vegetable oil
1/3 cup Frank's Original Red Hot Pepper Sauce
2/3 cup water
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons salt
4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
4 chicken breast fillets
4 plain hamburger buns
8 teaspoons mayonnaise
4 lettuce leaves
4 tomato slices
1. Preheat 6-8 cups of oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees.
3. Combine the pepper sauce and water in a small bowl.
4. Combine the flour, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, onion powder,
paprika and garlic powder in another shallow bowl.
5. Pound each of the chicken pieces with a mallet until about 3/8-inch
thick. Trim each breast fillet if necessary to help it fit on the bun.
6. Working with one fillet at a time, coat each piece with the flour, then
dredge it in the diluted pepper sauce. Coat the chicken once again in the
flour mixture and set it aside until the rest of the chicken is breaded.
7. Fry the chicken fillets for 8-12 minutes or until they are light brown
and crispy. Remove the chicken to a rack or to paper towels to drain.
8. As chicken is frying, prepare each sandwich by grilling the face of the
hamburger buns on a hot skillet over medium heat. Spread about 2 teaspoons
of mayonnaise on the face of each of the inverted top buns.
9. Place a tomato slice onto the mayonnaise, then stack a leaf of lettuce on
top of the tomato.
10. On each of the bottom buns, stack one piece of chicken.
11. Flip the top half of each sandwich onto the bottom half and serve hot.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
You can get hundreds more like these with Recipe Robot
|The new Recipe Robot solves all these common problems
to finding good Copycat Recipes...
You never need to download any recipe ebooks!
You never need to purchase anymore outdated recipe
ebooks or cookbooks!
You'll be able to have your favorite Copycat Recipes
right at your fingertips anytime you wish!
This is a brand new program, designed specially for
getting Copycat Recipes and this is the only place you can get it. I invented this
You'll never have to spend money at the high priced
If my 81 year old grandmother can use it...any one
Cooking - Kitchen - Recipe Tips...
* If you have a problem opening jars: Try using latex
gloves. They give a on-slip grip that makes opening jars
* Use the icing as soon as it is made. All icing sets up
and either forms a crust or becomes very stiff.
* Buy a icing spatula to apply icing. A good icing
enable you to work faster and the results will look great.
* Thin buttercream icing with evaporated milk or warm
only a little liquid and use a icing spatula to mix in.
* Thin cold chocolate buttercream icing with a little
or hot coffee. Use only a small amount and mix in with a
* Always sprinkle toppings on while the icing is fresh,
sticky. When the icing is too dry for topping to stick,
with a little water or milk.
* Store buttercream icing in an air tight container in
Fresh is best, so don't make buttercream icing in advance
* Always let the buttercream warm to room temperature
it down for use.