Are you tired of looking around for Kfc Copycat Recipe?
Just why are you looking for Kfc Copycat Recipe? I bet I know....
Have you frequented a restaurant and left the place asking: "just how do they make those
dishes?" I'm sure you sat there trying to work out just what has gone into the dish, what sort of ingredients
they're using.. Maybe you have even tried to ask the waiter or the chef for the recipe it
was so good! Chances are they didn't give you the recipe, and probably for good reason, if
they did give it out to every person who asked for it, they could soon be out of business.
Knowing how much you crave that dish, you try to cook it yourself. Maybe you had some success, chances are that you weren't even close to getting the recipe right. The solution to this problem you face is to use what are called copycat
restaurant recipes. They are specially researched and reverse engineered dishes like
Kfc Copycat Recipe that have been tried and tested many times, which means they can be successfully used to
recreate your favorite restaurant dishes right from home.
Another cool thing about cooking restaurant copycat recipes at home, is that you'll save a bunch of money. Think about not having to go out 3 times a week or more just to eat your favorite dishes.
With a good cookbook full of copy cat recipes you can eat restaurant food at home and it is both faster and less expensive. With practice you will find you can prepare several copy cat recipes at once with ease. I frequently make an entire meal for my wife and I including appetizers, main course and a desert in under 1 hour. Restaurant copy cat recipes have saved me time and expense by giving me a way to enjoy all my favorites easily at home.
Here are a couple of Free recipes from Recipe Robot for you to copy and
|Red Lobster's Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
1 pound fresh mushrooms, approximately 35-40
1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/2 pound crab claw meat
2 cups oyster crackers crushed
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water
6 white cheddar cheese, slices
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Saute celery, onion, and pepper in butter for 2 minutes, transfer to a
plate and cool in the refrigerator
3) While vegetables cool, wash mushrooms and remove stems
4) Set caps to the side and finely chop half of the stems. Discard the
other half of the stems or use elsewhere
5) Combine the sauteed vegetables, chopped mushroom stems, and all
other ingredients (except cheese slices) and mix well
6) Place mushroom caps in individual buttered casseroles or baking
dishes (about 6 caps each)
7) Spoon 1 teaspoon of stuffing into each mushroom
8) Cover with sliced cheese
9) Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
|McDonald's Filet-O-Fish Sandwich
2 Tbls. Mayonnaise
2 teas. Sweet relish
2 teas. Minced onion
2 hamburger buns
2 square breaded frozen fish portions
2 slices American cheese
Mix together the mayonnaise, relish, minced onion in a small
bowl. This will be the tartar sauce.
Lightly toast the hamburger buns.
Cook the fish by either baking or frying in oil according
to the package instructions.
Divide the tartar sauce and spread it evenly on each of the
top buns, and place a slice of cheese on each of the bottom buns.
Place the cooked fish on top of the cheese slice on each sandwich,
and top off the sandwiches with the top buns.
You can get hundreds more like these with Recipe Robot
|The new Recipe Robot solves all these common problems
to finding good Copycat Recipes...
You never need to download any recipe ebooks!
You never need to purchase anymore outdated recipe
ebooks or cookbooks!
You'll be able to have your favorite Copycat Recipes
right at your fingertips anytime you wish!
This is a brand new recipe program, designed specially for
getting Copycat Recipes and this is the only place you can get it. I invented this
You'll never have to spend money at the high priced
If my 81 year old grandmother can use it...anybody
Cooking - Kitchen - Recipe Tips...
* When using dried beans and peas, keep in mind that 1
cup dry beans
or peas makes 2 1/2 cups cooked.
- Barbecues and Picnics -
* Try to plan just the right amount of foods to take. That
won't have to worry about the storage or safety of
* When taking foods off the grill, put them on a clean
the same platter that held raw meat.
* When preparing dishes like chicken or cooked meat
chilled ingredients. In other words, make sure your cooked
chicken has been cooked and chilled before it gets mixed
other salad ingredients.
* It's a good idea to use a separate cooler for drinks,
so the one
containing perishable food won't be constantly opened and
* A cooler chest can also be used to keep hot food hot.
cooler with a heavy kitchen towel for extra insulation and
well wrapped hot foods inside. It's amazing how long the
will stay not only warm, but hot. Try to use a cooler that
just the right size to pack fairly tightly with hot food so
less heat escapes.
* Wash ALL fresh produce thoroughly. When preparing
lettuce, break into pieces - then wash.
* Cook foods to the required minimum cooking
- 165 F > Poultry, poultry stuffing, and stuffed meat.
- 158 F > Ground Beef, fish, and seafood.
- 150 F > Pork and food containing pork.
- 145 F > shell eggs and foods containing shell eggs.
* Separate raw animal foods from other raw or
foods during storage and preparation.
* Cool leftovers as quickly as possible. Reheat to
165 F before serving again.
* BY ALL MEANS, REMEMBER THIS:
Bacteria on food will rapidly multiply when left at a
temperature between 45 F and 140 F. Avoid this danger
zone as much as possible.