Tired of searching for KopyKat Recipes?
Just why are you looking for KopyKat Recipes? I bet I know....
Have you ever visited a restaurant and left asking: "just how do they make those
dishes?" I bet you sat there trying to discover just what has gone into the dish, what sort of ingredients
they're using.. Maybe you have even tried to ask the waiter or the chef for the recipe it
was so good! Chances are they didn't give you the recipe, and probably for good reason, if
they did give it out to every person who asked for it, they could soon be out of business.
So you and your family enjoy certain meals so much, you try to copy a version of it in your own kitchen. Maybe you had some success, chances are that you weren't even close to getting the recipe right. The solution to this problem you face is to use what are called copycat
restaurant recipes. They are specially researched and reverse engineered dishes like
KopyKat Recipes that have been tried and tested many times and hence can be successfully used to
recreate your favorite restaurant dishes.
Another great thing about cooking restaurant copycat recipes at home, is that you will save big money. Imagine not having to go out 3 times a week or more just to eat your favorite dishes. You'd be surprised just how much you could save in a year.
With a good cookbook full of copy cat recipes you can eat restaurant food at home and it is both faster and less expensive. With practice you will find you can prepare several copy cat recipes at once with ease. I frequently make an entire meal for my wife and I including appetizers, main course and a desert in under 1 hour. Restaurant copy cat recipes have saved me time and expense by giving me a way to enjoy all my favorites easily at home.
Here are a couple of Free recipes from Recipe Robot for you to copy and
|Red Lobster's Crab Au Gratin
8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
1/2 cup onion, minced
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup milk, scalded
1/2 teaspoon salt
dash of white pepper
1/4 cup sherry
12 ounce crab meat
1 cup crackers, finely crumbled
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
1) Crumble crackers between waxed paper with a rolling pin. Reserve just
enough crumbs and cheese to top the casserole.
2) Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large heavy skillet.
3) Add onion and saut for about 5 minutes or until golden.
4) Slowly add flour, stirring constantly over low heat.
5) When flour is blended, gradually add hot milk (scalded) and blend with a
6) Continue stirring over low heat until the sauce begins to thicken.
7) Add salt, pepper, and sherry, and continue stirring in a bowl.
8) Mix crab meat, sauce, and the extra cracker crumbs and cheese.
9) Place in a lightly greased baking dish.
10) Sprinkle reserved cracker crumbs and cheese on the top of the casserole.
11) Dot the top with the remaining 4 tablespoons butter.
12) Bake uncovered at 350F for about 15 minutes or until the top is golden
|Chi Chi's Chili Con Queso
Take a pound of Velveeta and melt it until it becomes stirable. Use a
microwave for this. Combine an equal amount of half and half and mix
thoroughly. Add one 4 oz can of chilis and an equal amount of pimientos.
Microwave again until the mixture is hot. For a little more spice, add a
dash or three of Tabasco at this point. Pour into small bowls and cover with
plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnite. Don't leave this step
out. Take the bowl out and place into microwave, heat and stir.
You can get hundreds more like these with Recipe Robot
|The new Recipe Robot solves all these common problems
to finding good Copycat Recipes...
You never need to download any recipe ebooks!
You never need to purchase anymore outdated recipe
ebooks or cookbooks!
You'll be able to have your favorite Copycat Recipes
right at your fingertips anytime you wish!
This is a brand new program, designed specially for
getting Copycat Recipes and this is the only place you can get it. I invented this
You'll never have to spend money at the high priced
If my 81 year old grandmother can use it...any one
Cooking - Kitchen - Recipe Tips...
* Fresh fish freeze well in a milk carton filled with
Chocolate Chip Cookies:
* Always add the chocolate morsels last to the mix. It's
when they are very cold. Just barely stir the morsels in --
don't over mix.
* Cream the shortening and sugar well. All the rest of
ingredients can be just mixed in, but proper creaming of
shortening and sugar is important.
* Make sure that your baking pans are cool between
* Substitute cherry flavored morsels for 1/2 of the
morsels for a new taste treat.
* Drop your cookies extra thick (use an ice cream
the top a little, then place the cookie sheet in the
for twenty minutes. Take the sheet from the refrigerator
at 375 degrees until the cookie's edges are slightly brown
will have a soft centered delight.
* Warm cookies always taste better than cold ones. Heat
the flavor of chocolate and nut-meats. Try warming cookies
microwave oven for a few seconds or in a 300 degree oven
about 5 minutes.